1 Legged Chair Squat is Considering By Many as The Best Glute Exercise
If you are looking for the absolute best glute exercise then the 1 legged chair squat is probably the exercise that you want to learn.
The reason this exercise is so effective for building a bigger butt and firming and shaping those glutes is the amount of stretch that accompanies the exercise.
During the actual stretch portion of the workout you are almost getting a full stretch and then the contraction is a very long range of motion.
This is the best glute building exercise that I have ever encountered. Let's take a look at how to do it and then I'll show you an image of it being done.
Performing The 1 Legged Chair Squat
1) First thing you need is a solid chair or you can use a bench press if you have it, then you need a solid object that you can hold onto about waist high when standing on the chair.
2) Lower your body while holding onto the solid object, keep going as far as you can go, your knee can go under the actual seat.
3) Push your self up, focus upon your glute. To rally get the burn try to push with your heal.
4) Do a full set of these exercises
5) Switch to the other legHere is the image of this being done
Build a Bigger Butt With Ease
If you are interested in reading more about how to build a bigger butt then simply click here for our main section on the subject.
Also, for a ton more info on how to actually add size to your butt you may want to check out Gluteus to the Maximus. This is the program that will help to add inches to your butt and make it look amazing.
I have done a complete review of the program if you are interested or if you simply want to check it out.
Thanks for checking out this section on the 1 legged chair squat. This is the best single exercise I have ever found to grow your glutes.
I think if your try it out you will agree, I have a section below to get some comments and if you are interested let me know some of your best exercise.