20 minute core circuit routine
by mike geary
Start with a 2-3 min warmup of light jogging, jumping jacks, or jump rope.
Then, move through these exercises in circuit fashion, one right after the other with only 10 seconds rest between each (repeat the circuit 3-5 times for a killer total body workout):
1. bodyweight squats - 12 reps
2. plyo pushups (clapping) - 10 reps
3. walking lunges up 6 steps and back 6 steps
4. floor mountain climbers for 30 seconds
5. lunge jumps - 6 reps to each side
6. lying leg thrusts (abs) on floor - 12 reps
7. squat jumps - 8 reps
8. side plank hold 30 seconds one side, then 30 sec opposite side
Rest 2 min after each circuit; repeat circuit 3-5x
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to 20 Minute Workouts.